Health Plan Triage
A nurse advice line is the first point of access to help your health plan members find the most appropriate in-network care or get the information and support that they need for self- care. TeamHealth Medical Call Center provides a warm welcoming point of access for your members.
- Members access 24/7 Nurse Advice Line for symptom assessment or health information using evidenced based triage guidelines and health topic information.
- Health information written at low literacy levels emailed to members.
- Members are referred to the most appropriate level of in-network care.
- Provide street by street directions to in-network providers.
- 63% of callers who would have gone to the ED are referred to a lower level of care.
- Identify and enroll members into your DM programs.
- Web-based self-triage module option empowers members to receive advice for minor symptoms without having to talk to a nurse.
- Meaningful reports on member health provide actionable data and demonstrate ROI.