Patient Engagement Programs offer Patient Focused, Patient Centered Care
TeamHealth Medical Call Center’s patient engagement programs and patient experience services are flexible and affordable. Today’s healthcare environment makes it more important than ever to engage and empower your patient population and our programs are designed to increase patient confidence and compliance.
Implement 24/7 Access and Improved Population Health
Patient Centered Medical Home and Accountable Care Organizations are dependent upon partnerships with patients and providers and the ability to monitor program success. TeamHealth Medical Call Center provides the services and EMR integration you need to implement these programs and be assured that your high standards of quality and program benchmarks are met with seamless delivery.
Our full service offering, including readmission prevention, is customizable to meet the needs of your population and work in harmony as an extension of your organization. Our system allows us to gather the data that you need to improve population health and provide meaningful and robust reports, including the ability to customize patient empowerment content and processes.
The Patient Centered Care program is developed around your needs to maintain a patient focused model that results in continuity and a positive patient experience. TeamHealth Medical Call Center can prepare your patients for their first visit and accompany them seamlessly through post visit follow up and post hospital care.
Care Management Calls
Our Care Management Call Program develops a relationship with your patients that supports Care Plan compliance through phone encounters and promotes the Patient Centered Care.
Our nurses call patients based on your criteria to reinforce the Plan of Care, assess health status, and provide any support needed to promote self care. Patient information can be exchanged through a variety of secure interface options. Customized clinical protocols or educational information can be implemented into our system. Our EXITCare health information is also available to our clients and may be branded to your organization and emailed to your patients.
Escalation protocols can be created to prompt our staff to initiate an immediate contact with provider. Appointment and other reminders may be added to the call.
- High risk patients receive calls based on practice protocols
- Call information is transferred in real-time back to the practice
- Robust reporting provides meaningful population information
- Patient deficits in compliance are tracked
- Scripting may be customized based on clinical information
- Care Plan reinforcement and coaching
Health Promotion / Weight Management
Increases in obesity have prompted concern about the implications for health in America. Healthcare reform has placed focused on preventing obesity and the comorbidities associated with it. Providers play an important role in helping patients identify the need for weight management, but may not have the time to develop individualized programs and provide the coaching support required to achieve the behavior changes required to meet weight loss goals. THMCC offers an effective multi-disciplinary telephonic and web-based weight management program that was developed using the best practices in weight management treatment. Our cost effective program is customized to meet individual needs, establish realistic goals, inspire confidence, and collaborate with the provider.
- Program led by PhD Certified Intrinsic Health Coach
- Clinical RN team to support medically related issues
- Based on ADA and NHLBI guidelines
- Program begins at patient’s level of readiness
- Focus on healthy lifestyle changes for long term success
- Customized collaboration with providers includes real time record transmission
- Robust reporting provides meaningful individual and population data
- Map of Rising Obesity Rates – Health Career Web with CDC maps of Rising Obesity Rates by States
- Map of Self-Reported Obesity – National Conference of State Legislatures