Gina Tabone, Director of Strategic Clinical Solutions at TeamHealth Medical Call Center, is presenting to the nation’s top healthcare call center leaders at the 27th Annual Healthcare Call Center Conference in Charlotte, North Carolina. This is the third opportunity Gina has had to serve as speaker at the annual HCCT conference. Her presentation, “Nurse Triage: Defining Success, Today and Tomorrow,” addresses the following topics:
- What is success – can depend on who you are asking
- Traditional measures tend to be quantitative
- Must ask – Is the process more important than the outcome?
- Medical Call Centers to the rescue
- Healthcare Reform mandates can capitalize on what we have to offer
- Why we need changes in Regulations, Reimbursement and Nursing Education
All areas of healthcare are in transition. The future is filled with many uncertainties. Traditional measures of success may no longer be relevant. As long as the focus is on the best care possible for the patient, it is inevitable that favorable outcomes will result. There are many challenges but one solution, a fully optimized call center. Nurse Triage is the key component to successfully putting the Patient First!
To request a copy of Gina’s presentation, contact us at THMCC_Info@teamhealth.com .