Nurse Advice Line / Community Line
Direct your patient population to the most appropriate level of care and promote your services through a sponsored Nurse Advice Line / Community Line. A Nurse Advice Line allows you to offer branded healthcare and program information that promotes a healthy community and creates an awareness of your hospital’s Centers of Excellence and Specialty Programs. Our reporting and data collection features also provides you with valuable information about the health care needs of your population.
- Readmission Prevention Capture
- Patient Acquisition
- Revenue Reconciliation Reporting
- Branded EXITcare or Customized Health Information emailed to callers
- Branded online self-triage program for your web site
- Physician referral
- Appointment scheduling
A dedicated strategic account manager becomes your partner in meeting your objectives and actualizing the service that you want to provide, based on your needs and budget. TeamHealth Medical Call Center can implement short term programs to meet short term goals or as an interim solution. Take advantage of our experience with over six million triage calls to take your organization to the next level of Patient Centered Care.
ED Triage Line / ED Nurse Advice Line
We provide a dedicated ED nurse advice line or triage service for your Emergency Department to respond to calls from your patient population with inquiries concerning their need for emergency care.
- Access for callers questioning their need for an ED visit
- Promotes appropriate ED utilization
- Prevents unnecessary readmissions
- Provides opportunity to refer other services within system
- Eliminates the risk of ED handling clinical question calls
- Allows clinical ED staff to stay focused on patient care
- Real-time call records on callers referred to the ED